Arrival & Airport Pickup
After getting visa from Russian embassy or Consulate, students should inform us
about his/her flight details with date and arrival time.
One of our representative shall receive the student at the airport.
In case student will not inform us about his/her arrival, he/she shall be deported
back to homeland.
Student should bring all the documents at arrival which he/she submitted to
embassy for visa.
• Original Invitation letter
• Original international passport (with valid Russian visa)
• Higher Secondary School certificate (should be legalized)
• Birth Certificate (should be legalized)
• Medical Certificate showing absence of Aids/HIV (should be legalized)
• 8 Passport size Photos (3 x 4)
Immigration authorities will ask for all the documents which student has submitted
for visa at embassy.
At the immigration checkpoint student has to fill the immigration card, where he
should mention the purpose of entry: study, duration of stay: 4 or 6 years (whole
the study period)
BSTU – Belgorod State Technological University V.G.Shukhov
BSTU International Admission Office:
Ph: +7 980 3880149
+7 919 4316934
Address: Street Kostyukova 46, Belgorod-308012, Russian Federation.