Visa & Immigration
Those foreign students who require visa to enter Russia
has to provide the following documents at nearest Russian
Embassy or Consulate.
After getting invitation letter from Belgorod State Technical University “BSTU”
student should contact the Russian Embassy in his/her country.
Visa Requirements are as follows:
• Original Invitation letter
• Original international passport (valid for one year)
• Higher Secondary School certificate (should be legalized)
• Birth Certificate (should be legalized)
• Medical Certificate showing absence of Aids/HIV (should be legalized)
• 8 Passport size Photos (3 x 4)
P.S.: In some countries Embassy of Russian Federation require legalization of
documents from specific departments.
P.S: In some specific countries Russian embassy require some additional
For complete visa requirements, please contact the Embassy of Russian Federation
in your country.
For any further inquiry you can write us at:
BSTU – Belgorod State Technological University V.G.Shukhov
BSTU International Admission Office:
Ph: +7 980 3880149
+7 919 4316934
Address: Street Kostyukova 46, Belgorod-308012, Russian Federation